[Libs-Or] Information Request Tool

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Wed Mar 25 09:46:23 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

My Latinx patrons have been asking me via text and calls about services, jobs opportunities, closures, overall continuation of programs etc. So I put together a simple Information Request form so we can have an idea, what kind of information the community is lacking during this period of time. This will serve us as an great EDI metrics tool in the future and will benefit the community at the present time.

You can share/post this to the ones you serve, as you wish. I will be the one receiving the questions and I might contact all of you via libs-or if I need help answering any particular question. I apologized to my community partners for not being able to add everyone's logo to the post, but I can assure the professionals serving the Latino community in Oregon are united and working together to the benefit of all our patrons, clients, costumers, students etc.

Feel free to send me ideas and/or questions to be added to the form.

"In the age of technology there is constant access to vast amounts of information. The basket overflows; people get overwhelmed; the eye of the storm is not so much what goes on in the world, it is the confusion of how to think, feel, digest, and react to what goes on."
― Criss Jami, Venus in Arms

Marci Ramiro-Jenkins
"Listening to justified anger from the oppressed even when it triggers fragility in yourself.
Is just as important as the vote you cast. Sit with that discomfort. It's growth"- Red Horn Woman