[Libs-Or] Job Opportunity - Nighttime & Weekend Librarian

Aja BettencourtMcCarthy Aja.BettencourtMcCarthy at oit.edu
Wed Mar 25 09:58:00 PDT 2020

Come join the Oregon Tech Library's Public Services team!

Nighttime and Weekend Librarian
Oregon Institute of Technology Library
Klamath Falls, OR
(Initial Review begins 04/06/2020)

The Nighttime and Weekend Librarian will be responsible for providing support to students and other library users, by managing and providing campus library services and resources. This includes instructing individual users in the use of the libraries and aid in finding information in a variety of formats. This position also requires statistics of library services rendered while on duty. The Librarian will work in collaboration with Public Services staff to supervise Library student workers, assist with special programs and projects and perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Public Services or his/her designe(e).

A full job description is available at https://jobs.oit.edu/postings/3637

Please let me know if you have any questions,  -- Aja

Aja Bettencourt-McCarthy
She/Her/Hers
Head of Public Services
Oregon Institute of Technology Library
Email: aja.bettencourtmccarthy at oit.edu<mailto:aja.bettencourtmccarthy at oit.edu>
Office: LRC109
Phone: 541-885-1767
www.facebook.com/OregonTechLibrary<http://www.facebook.com/OregonTechLibrary>

Drop in to my Virtual Office Hours (M-F 3-4pm PST)
https://oregontechonline.zoom.us/j/715691089  OR Book an Appointment with me<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/AjaBettencourtMcCarthy@oregontech.info/bookings/>