[Libs-Or] PT library assistant positions at University of Western States

Stephanie Debner stephanie.debner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:04:07 PDT 2021

The University of Western States (UWS) Library is currently recruiting for
two PT library assistants to join our small team at a unique health
sciences library. These are frontline, paraprofessional positions with
opportunities to build various skill sets. We are looking for candidates
who have excellent customer service skills, are detail-oriented, and learn
new software and online platforms quickly. If you are interested in working
in a collaborative and interdependent team environment that embraces the
core values of curiosity, inclusiveness, whole-person health, and being
student-focused, then the UWS Library team is looking forward to receiving
your application.

For more details about the position, including number of hours per week and
compensation, please see: https://www.uws.edu/job/library-assistant/

Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, resume, references, and
an online application through the UWS employment portal. For more
information about UWS, and to apply, please see:
https://www.uws.edu/about/employment/

For best consideration, apply before September 20, 2021. These positions
will start the first week of October, or as soon as possible after that.

Stephanie Debner, MA, MLIS, AHIP

(she/her)

University Librarian

University of Western States Library

8000 NE Tillamook Street, Portland, Oregon 97213

503-251-5757

sdebner at uws.edu

www.uws.edu