[Libs-Or] Rigged by Hemingway

KINSEY Cara ckinsey at springfield-or.gov
Tue Dec 7 15:29:18 PST 2021

Hello all-

I'm noticing that a couple of the bigger systems have purchased Rigged by Mollie Hemingway, but many libraries have not.  As I continue to hone my skills at building the 300s, I was hoping people might chime in on their thoughts about this book in particular and similar books in general.  I know this is very vague, I'm not asking a specific question per-se on purpose because I find it very helpful to hear how others approach this question (and we all have our own collection development policies).  I know there was some discussion about Unmasked by Ngo earlier this year on the list-serv.

Thanks for responses!