[Libs-Or] Performers Showcase Survey

Jaime Thoreson ThoresonJ at SherwoodOregon.gov
Sat Dec 18 16:39:16 PST 2021

Hello Youth Services and Adult Services Librarians, both near and far.

CSD in the process of creating a Go-To website for choosing your next booking. We want this website to be the first place you look to hire your next performer, workshop or lecture.

We can’t do it without your input!

Help us understand who we are serving, what your needs are, and what would be most helpful in a performer/program directory by completing the survey. It should take a minute and thirty seconds of your time.

Many thanks from the Performers Showcase Committee!

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/UHkU94L_g4_70uVz1Kn5oFPVcYX017_wkDu-mJdQxYMZYp5lrNf0ACOAxUzujjQG1hbXaj0x0Ps=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/8HFkZ1QEBtmCv35e8>
Oregon Performers Showcase 2.0<https://forms.gle/8HFkZ1QEBtmCv35e8>
Thank you for taking a few moments to share your feedback about sharing information about performers and presenters in Oregon. We appreciate your time and knowledge.
forms.gle
If you have questions for us, don't hesitate to send us an email.

Anna Bruce

Youth Services Librarian

Happy Valley Library

503-783-3464

annab at happyvalleyor.gov

Jaime Thoreson (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Librarian II
Sherwood Public Library
(503) 625-4276
thoresonj at sherwoodoregon.gov

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.