[Libs-Or] Language of the Kalapuyans

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Sat Aug 6 11:20:05 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

The Five Oaks Museum has sent this resource to share with all of you. You may be familiar with the titles recommended by Dr. Debbie Reese (American Indians in Children Literature), however, other titles are more specific to our region.
I hope that you can include these titles to your collection.
Thank you,

Martín

Martín Blasco (él/he/him)
Outreach Librarian | Bibliotecario comunitario
Washington County Cooperative Library Services<http://www.wccls.org/>
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/BibliotecasWccls<http://www.facebook.com/BibliotecasWccls>