[Libs-Or] OLA Intellectual Freedom Committee is seeking new members

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 11:23:23 PDT 2022

I am away from the library and will return on Tuesday, September 6

If you need immediate assistance, please contact Library Director Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org or call the circulation desk at 541-996-2277.

Otherwise, I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

On Aug 27, 2022, at 11:22 AM, Rachel Humpert via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

I will be away from the Library until Tuesday, September 6. If you need immediate assistance, please call Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at 541-