[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Upcoming ASERL Complimentary Webinars (December -Februrary)

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:53:25 PST 2022

FYI

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Twanna Hodge <tkhodge20 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 1:46 PM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Upcoming ASERL Complimentary Webinars (December
-Februrary)

Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays!  I hope everyone is doing well this
holiday season

Here are some upcoming complimentary webinars coming up.  As always this is
not the exhausted list, but we are planning some great programming for
2023.   The webinars are constantly changing, so when in doubt, check our
website  http://www.aserl.org

As always if you have any ideas or would like to present, send me an email
at enorlin at aserl.org

*“Hopeful Endemic: Moving Forward with Team Building”*

   Dec 14, 2022 2:00 PM EST

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9102027061470434576

NEW!  *“Cultivating Racial Equity & Inclusion: Using XR”*

   Jan 10, 2023 2:00 PM EST

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4888133355361804556

NEW!  *“DEI Success Stories and Exceeding Expectations: Skilltype”*

   Jan 30, 2023 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6612960335982995211

NEW!  *“Collaborative Community Voices: The Blue, Gold and Black Digital
Archive”*

   Feb 16, 2023 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3849606140247775243

*NEW!  "Why Do I Stay?" --The DEI Perspective*
February 20, 2023 at 2pm ET/1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2848738298202112088

The schedule can also be found on our homepage,
https://www.aserl.org/events/list/.   Nearly all of ASERL's webinars are
recorded and licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.  View the GoTo Webinar System
Requirements for Attendees
<https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees>

View the GoTo Webinar System Requirements for Attendees

View the supported system requirements to start and join webinars. When you
join a webinar from a computer, you'...
<https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees>

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.

Elaina Norlin (author, speaker librarian,  DEI Consultant)

My 3rd book is here!:  Check it out
https://www.alastore.ala.org/sixstepengagement

--
Discussions on this list are subject to ARL's Code of Conduct:
https://www.arl.org/who-we-are/#section-codeofconduct

--
Have a wonderful day and week. Stay safe and well.

Take care,
Twanna

Twanna Hodge, MLIS (*she, her, hers)*
* <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4190-3217>*
PhD Student | Information Studies
University of Maryland, College Park
2013 Spectrum Scholar
2022 Spectrum Doctoral Fellow
tkhodge20 at gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CALy9xNjyBZbqRhGAp309ORUZaJ1Zd8BV_UNY%2BAVHv3820gwMkQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CALy9xNjyBZbqRhGAp309ORUZaJ1Zd8BV_UNY%2BAVHv3820gwMkQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>