[Libs-Or] Laundry bins available

Jaime Hutchison Jaimeh at tigard-or.gov
Thu Jan 27 12:46:15 PST 2022

Tigard Library has 15 laundry bins available to a good home.  We used these during the quarantine phase of the pandemic.  Please email me at jaimeh at tigard-or.gov<mailto:jaimeh at tigard-or.gov> if interested in picking up or for more information.

Thanks!
Jaime Hutchison
Circulation Supervisor
Tigard Public Library

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."