[Libs-Or] UPDATE! 2021 Oregon Public Library Statistical Report Data Release

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 28 16:12:57 PST 2022

Hi again, all,
My apologies, but a couple of errors were discovered on the initial 2021 Oregon Public Library Statistical Report spreadsheet we released earlier today. These were effecting the calculated fields of (#633) Total Circulation - Physical & Electronic, and (#635) Total Collection Use for some libraries. They have been corrected and the updated Excel file now on our website:
https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries/Pages/Statistics.aspx

Thanks to Lisa Tattersall at WCCLS for being the first to point these out! And again, my apologies if you have already been digging into those particular data elements.

Happy Friday,

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon