[Libs-Or] Don't miss it -- REFORMA Oregon

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Sat Jul 2 15:36:36 PDT 2022

Don’t miss out! The next REFORMA-Oregon meeting will be September 10, 10am -1 pm, location to be determined, with optional participation on Zoom (hybrid in-person and virtual)

Haven’t joined yet? Now is the time!

If your library serves the Latino/a/x and Spanish-speaking communities, you belong here! Advocates and supporters who are not Latino/a/x or do not speak Spanish are welcome and encouraged to join as this division is focused on library services. This is a great way to support your Latino/a/x colleagues and community members.

If you have a little extra time to give or are passionate serving your Spanish-speaking patrons, the following board positions are available beginning September 1, 2022.

Vice-President Elect: 3-year term

·         1 year as VP, 1 as President and the last year as Past President

Member at Large: 1-year term

Serving on the Board is a great way to strengthen your advocacy skills to better serve our communities.  If you’ve been wondering what is next, this is it!

Still unsure? Take a look at the June 4, 2022 Meeting Minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/119NajQ3ixfpxEtwyGd9uBQ40pFS7k5e3AmoZVdsEkqY/edit?usp=sharing>. Join us on September 10. Reach out to one of us and we’d be happy to answer any of your questions.

Please feel free to self-nominate or share information with anyone you know who might be interested. Send all information or inquiries to skhan at lincolncity.org<mailto:skhan at lincolncity.org>.

Respectfully submitted,
Kristen

Kristen Curé

REFORMA Oregon Secretary

Latino Liaison Librarian

Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library

541.726.2232

[wheremindsgrow.org]wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.

If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I’ll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City’s accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html