[Libs-Or] Anti-filicide toolkit for the Disability Day of Mourning

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Tue Mar 1 10:41:20 PST 2022

Content: filicide, murder

Thank you so much for your advocacy Bryce! Murder should never be treated or seen as “understandable”. Ableism is as real as racism.
 Libraries and library professionals can help foster acceptance and Inclusion, provide resources and promote community accountability.
We can all work together to create a safe, healthy and thriving environment for people with disabilities.

Thanks again for these excellent resources!

Best,
Marci