[Libs-Or] Anti-racist communities of practice resource

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:12:18 PST 2022

This is wonderful information, Emily. Thank you so much for sharing!

I also want to quickly let folks know that while there's obviously momentum
that we are trying to take advantage of in getting a discussion group
going, we are also doing lots of research and foundation building, first.
None of us are experts by any stretch, and we want to be thoughtful and
intentional.

Please feel free to reach out with any ideas, concerns, questions; we
promise to hear them all.

*Taylor Worley (she/her)                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422