[Libs-Or] OYAN Raffle is Back!

Keli Yeats keliy at multcolib.org
Tue Mar 8 11:45:54 PST 2022

**Please pardon any cross-posting**

Hello everyone. After a two-year hiatus, the OYAN raffle is back! We have
old favorites like tickets to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and, of
course, a two night stay at the beautiful Sylvia Beach Hotel. We also have
some new prizes like a federal interagency pass and a $100 gift certificate
to StoriArts online!

To purchase tickets, follow this link
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/oyanraffle2022>. Online sales end Tuesday,
March 22nd at midnight. We also plan to sell tickets in person at the
upcoming PLA conference (location TBD). As always, proceeds from the raffle
go to our scholarship fund to support professional development for our
members in serving teens.

Thank you for your support.

Full list of Prizes:

   - Two night stay at the Sylvia Beach Hotel
   - One year membership to Lan Su Chinese Gardens
   - Two tickets to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
   - $100 online card to Storiarts online store
   - Two tickets to the Portland Japanese Garden
   - Dog owner's prize basket
   - Cat owner's prize basket
   - $20 gift card to Jamba Juice
   - Scarf and writing gloves from Storiarts
   - America the Beautiful Interagency Pass to Federal Lands

For more information, contact:

Keli Yeats  keliy at multcolib.org   |  ph: (503)988-4448

Caitlyn McMahan cmcmahan at eugene-or.gov

Keli Yeats, Youth Librarian
(preferred pronouns: she, her, hers/
they, them, theirs)

Northwest Library
503-988-9448

Sun     11:05 am - 5:05 pm
Mon     9:05 am - 6:05 pm
Wed     telework
Thu      9:05 am - 6:05 pm

*Land Acknowledgement Multnomah County rests on the stolen lands of the
Multnomah, Kathlamet, and Clackamas Bands of Chinook Indian Nation;
Tualatin Kalapuya; Molalla; and many others along the Columbia River. This
country is built on stolen Indigenous land and built by stolen African
people. This land was not stolen and people were not enslaved by ambiguous
entities and actors. The land was stolen by, and African peoples were
enslaved by white settlers who had government support. We also want to
honor the members of over 400 tribal communities who live in Multnomah
County. Many of these People and their cultures still survive and resist
despite the intentional and ongoing attempts to destroy them.* *Take a
moment to acknowledge the history of how we are here in this place and to
honor the People. [Used with permission by Dr. Aileen Duldulao and Heather
Heater]*