[Libs-Or] Reminder: Business & Leadership Studies Librarian Opportunity at Gonzaga University (Spokane, WA)

Branum, Candise branum at gonzaga.edu
Wed Mar 30 11:01:56 PDT 2022

Just a reminder that the application window for Gonzaga University’s new Business and Leadership Studies Librarian position will be closing on April 25th. A few things you can look forward to in this position include a competitive salary coupled with a lower cost of living in Spokane, as well as a supportive community that includes a non-hierarchical co-mentoring group to support you through the tenure process.

I am new to the Foley Library as well (I started here in November), but as a recent transplant, I’d be happy to answer any basic questions you might have about living in Spokane, what the campus climate / community is like, etc. Questions about the position can be sent to the chair of our search committee, Caitlin Bagley (bagley at gonzaga.edu).

To apply, please visit our website at: www.gonzaga.edu/jobs<http://www.gonzaga.edu/jobs>.

CANDISE BRANUM, MLS  |  Gonzaga University  |  Assistant Professor & Health Sciences Librarian, Foley Center  |  P +1 5093136110
(she / they)

[Gonzaga University Logo]<http://www.gonzaga.edu/>
​I encourage and respect boundaries that support self-preservation, well-being, care-taking, and personal time / time off.  If you receive an action-oriented email from me during a time when you are practicing and / or engaged in these activities, please hold your response until you return to work.
​Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/768737?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/768737?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>