[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Public Service Librarian - Young & Emerging Adult focus

Haley Lagasse hlagasse at northbendlibrary.org
Wed May 4 15:02:56 PDT 2022

The North Bend Public Library, located on the southern Oregon coast on scenic Coos Bay, seeks a proactive, creative, and service-oriented librarian. This position plans and implements library services for young and emerging adult users. Additionally, the position performs general duties at the circulation desk and assists patrons using the library's computers and electronic resources. Familiarity with technology, the ability to provide instructional assistance on devices, and excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Familiarity with popular reading and entertainment materials is desirable. Tasks will include but are not limited to preparing and presenting library programs; promoting library services; selecting and evaluating materials for the library collection.
Applications Due: 5/13/2022 05:00 PM