[Libs-Or] The Oregon Reference Summit presents… Let’s Ask More Questions

Lori Moore lorim at multcolib.org
Wed May 18 16:41:48 PDT 2022

The Oregon Reference Summit invites you to join us June 10th for a lively
conversation entitled "Let's Ask More Questions!: Virtual Reference as a
Conversation for our June bi-monthly program.

Our presenter, Andrea Marshall addresses chat in reference along with other
issues that both challenge and invite collaboration. Please Join us Friday,
June 10th at 1 pm pacific time.

Let's Ask More Questions!: Virtual Reference as a Conversation

Chat reference interviews connect librarians with individuals on a global
level. Librarians as active agents of information literacy collaborate with
their digital communities in dynamic and creative ways. This presentation
will discuss ways for librarians to ask their communities crucial questions
during various types of online chat reference interviews that will foster
collaboration and creative thinking.

Registration:

Click here to register
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczoORCpGg_mSyWfz18L2M9yMzFpu_0NTnBc4hu_RRWcM7YqA/viewform?usp=sf_link>