[Libs-Or] Job Announcement - Summer Library Internship Creswell Library

Nick Caum nick at creswell-library.org
Wed May 18 11:22:27 PDT 2022

Join the fun-loving Creswell Library team this summer for a two-month
internship helping with our Summer Reading Program, youth programming, and
other library tasks as needed, including Library Assistant tasks. We will
provide training as needed.

Library school graduate students and university students with an interest
in librarianship will be considered.

Some flexibility with the number of weekly hours and schedule is possible
depending on the person(s) hired. $15/hour as a temporary employee, 20-40
hours per week, June 10-ish to August 15-ish. Please apply by May 31 using
the information on our website:
https://www.creswell-library.org/summer-library-internship-at-creswell-library
<http://www.creswell-library.org>.

Creswell Library is located in Creswell, Oregon—10 miles south of Eugene
with easy access by freeway. We serve a population of approximately 10,000
from the City of Creswell and the surrounding rural area.

Direct any questions to Su Liudahl (director.su at creswell-library.org
<director.su at creswell-library.org?subject=Internship%20Application>) or
Nick Caum (nick at Creswell-library.org
<nick at Creswell-library.org?subject=Internship%20Application>).
--
Nick Caum (he/him)
Youth and Community Services Librarian
nick at creswell-library.org