[Libs-Or] You're invited: REFORMA Oregon meeting Saturday, June 4

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Fri May 20 16:12:59 PDT 2022

Save the date!

The next REFORMA Oregon Quarterly meeting will be on Saturday, June 4, from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.

This meeting will be offered in a hybrid format, with the option to attend in-person at the Springfield Public Library or to participate on Zoom. The Springfield Public Library is located at 225 5th St, Springfield, Oregon. There is free parking at the library.

You can review the minutes from the previous meeting here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1raAi-nfbZrmAhiLMJhe2pkEWJj5o3IMWnBlcp5PDReE/edit?usp=sharing

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83979841570?pwd=YmNGUmtvbkxXQWd6b3BvTmluNGNSUT09

Meeting ID: 839 7984 1570
Passcode: 988789
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,83979841570# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,83979841570# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 839 7984 1570
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdKFA92sBe

Kristen Curé

REFORMA Oregon Secretary

Latino Liaison Librarian

Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library

541.726.2232

wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.

If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html

Kristen Curé
Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library