[Libs-Or] library plants

Natasha Chitow library at cottagegrove.org
Fri Nov 18 10:21:16 PST 2022

 You may want to ask in the community you serve for rooted cuttings of
houseplants on a donation basis; it's part of how my public library has
many of our houseplants. Also, check with your local master gardeners
<https://extension.oregonstate.edu/mg/hoodriver>, as you may find someone
who has some houseplants to donate. If you specifically want to go
the grant route, the Hardy Plant Society grants
<https://www.hardyplantsociety.org/grants-scholarships> might also work
with your needs.

--
*To request items for curbside pickup or homebound delivery, please email
holds at cottagegrove.org <holds at cottagegrove.org>.*

Natasha Chitow / Head Librarian
she / her
Cottage Grove Public Library