[Libs-Or] library plants

Christy Davis cdavis at silverfallslibrary.org
Fri Nov 18 11:47:40 PST 2022

Hi Corrine,

I see you are in Hood River County? If that is correct, you have multiple garden clubs in your region.  I don’t know how active they are or what their focus is but when I was director in Klamath County, one of our district garden clubs cared for the many plants in the library there.  They propagated, evaluated donations, repotted, mitigated pests, and had a watering schedule for members to sign up and take care of the plants.  It’s not the question you asked but maybe this information could be helpful?

  *   Christy Davis

Silver Falls Library District