[Libs-Or] Fwd: California's Best Practices for Students Inside Prisons

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:53:16 PDT 2022

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Danny Murillo <danny at 20mm.org>
Date: Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 5:57 PM
Subject: California's Best Practices for Students Inside Prisons

Hello everyone,

On Wednesday, November 9th, from 10 - 11:15 am, my colleague Kenia Miranda
Verdugo will facilitate a virtual discussion with members of the Smart
Justice Think Tank. After I will facilitate a discussion with two Pelican
Bay Scholars from College of the Redwoods, they are both currently
incarcerated at Pelican Bay State Prison.

Please share the event link with your colleagues and professional network.
Thank you!

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SgbENBGZTwWK-XKgVUiI9A

Best,
Danny

Danny Murillo

Smart Justice Fellow

Pronouns: he / him / his

[image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email
signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/danny-murillo>
562-370-4983
www.20mm.org/

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Michelson20MM>
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/Michelson20MM>
[image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-michelson-20mm-foundation/>
[image: instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/michelsonimpact/>
<https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator?utm_source=create-signature>

*A division of Michelson Philanthropies.* Learn more at
michelsonphilanthropies.org <https://www.michelsonphilanthropies.org/>.

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>