[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Donor Relations and Volunteer Coordinator

VERVILLE Sadie * SLO Sadie.VERVILLE at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Oct 19 09:41:28 PDT 2022

Hello Oregon Library Community,

Have you ever wanted to work for the State Library of Oregon? Do you have experience leading volunteer programs or outreach campaigns? Consider joining our team!

We're hiring for a Donor Relations and Volunteer Coordinator. This person will be responsible for planning, developing, evaluating, and cultivating the State Library's volunteer program. Additionally, they will coordinate and implement processes and activities for the Donor Relations Program and foster community engagement at the direction of the State Librarian.

If this sounds like the kind of work you'd be interested in, apply today! For the application link as well as more information, click here: Donor Relations and Volunteer Coordinator (Program Analyst 1) (myworkdayjobs.com)<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--OSL--State-Library/Donor-Relations-and-Volunteer-Coordinator--Program-Analyst-1-_REQ-109505>.

Sadie Verville (she/her/hers)
Communications and Operations Analyst
971-375-2713
Work hours: Tues - Fri 7am-6pm
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[Title: State Library of Oregon]