[Libs-Or] Today's the last day! Vote in the 2023 ARSL Board Election

KRIST OBRIST KOBRIST at ci.monmouth.or.us
Thu Sep 8 10:20:38 PDT 2022

Hello Oregon Colleagues,

If you are a member of ARSL (Association for Rural and Small Libraries)
today is the last day to cast your vote in the Board of Directors Election.

*Please vote! * *https://arsl.memberclicks.net/elections
<https://arsl.memberclicks.net/elections>*

Patrick Bodily, Director of the Independence Public Library is running for
VP/President Elect and I am running for Secretary. We would appreciate your
vote!

Thanks....Krist

PS. If you are not already a member, please consider joining ARSL. ARSL
strives to build strong communities through advocacy, professional
development, and elevating the impact of rural and small libraries. For
more information go to https://arsl.memberclicks.net/about
___________________________
Krist Obrist, Library Director
Monmouth Public Library
168 Ecols St. S., Monmouth, OR 97361
503-751-0193 || Facebook: MonmouthPublicLibrary
kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us

*ARSL Home
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/1>
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/2>
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/3>
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/4>
 |   ARSL Store
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/5>*
[image: Image]

Hello, Krist!

All ARSL members are invited to cast a ballot in the Board of Directors
Election. Voting will be open for two weeks, through *Thursday, September 8*.
The winning candidates and incoming members of the 2023 Board of Directors
will be announced to the full ARSL membership on *Monday, September 12*. We
encourage everyone who will be in attendance at our 2022 Conference in
Chattanooga to come to the Saturday Brunch to give them a warm ARSL
congratulations and welcome!

*You must be a current ARSL member to participate in this election. Voting
will be conducted online through your ARSL member account. You can retrieve
your ARSL username and password here
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/6>.*
*Read the 2023 Candidate Statements*
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/7>

*Vote in the 2023 Board Election*
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/8>

[image: Image]

*Contact Info:*

The Association for Rural & Small Libraries

PO BOX 33731, Seattle, WA, 98133

(206) 453-3579

info at arsl.org
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/9>
*Connect with Us:*
Facebook
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/10>
Twitter
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/11>
LinkedIn
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/message2/link/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56/12>
This email was sent to kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us by info at arsl.org
The Association for Rural & Small Libraries • PO Box 33731, Seattle,
Washington 98133, United States • 206-453-3579
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences
<http://arsl.memberclicks.net/unsubscribe2/v2/unsubscribe/53ee8e27-e68b-458f-a0ee-f77843b02f56>
 •  Privacy Policy <http://www.memberclicks.com/emailprivacy/>
[image: Powered by MemberClicks] <http://www.memberclicks.com>