[Libs-Or] Alternatives to Thrift Books & Better World?

Emily Papagni emilyp at multco.us
Mon Sep 26 11:32:59 PDT 2022

I don't have experience with any of these groups and can't speak to their
customer service, but they may be worth a try:

Books for Troops <https://www.booksfortroops.org/>

Books for Africa <https://www.booksforafrica.org/donate/donate-books.html>

Children's Book Bank <https://www.childrensbookbank.org/>

Books to Prisoners <https://www.bookstoprisoners.net/send-books/>