[Libs-Or] Seasonal Library Opportunities in Canby

Danny Smith SmithD at canbyoregon.gov
Thu Sep 22 15:16:17 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

We have a few seasonal job opportunities (1 librarian and 2 library assistants) in Canby! If you're interested in joining our team for a fun, fast-paced adventure through the end of the calendar year, please check out our postings on the City's website and apply.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/canbyoregon

Best,

Danny

Danny Smith
Director, Library & IT
City of Canby
smithd at canbyoregon.gov<mailto:smithd at canbyoregon.gov> | 503-266-0655 (direct)
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/canbyorpubliclibrary> | City of Canby<https://www.canbyoregon.gov/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/canbylibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/canbypubliclibrary/>
I value your work-life boundaries and rhythm. Please do not feel pressure to respond outside of working hours.

PUBLIC RECORDS LEGAL DISCLOSURE

This email is a public record of the City of Canby, Oregon, and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.