[Libs-Or] library card request from the uk

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Wed Sep 28 11:17:11 PDT 2022

We received a very similar request at Driftwood this week! Interesting to know that it’s not just us. Hobbes responded with some options for purchasing a library card, but I don’t believe we’ve heard back.

[dwsquare2]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Their
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR