[Libs-Or] library card request from the uk

DAVID Emily edavid at springfield-or.gov
Wed Sep 28 11:40:57 PDT 2022

We offer a digital card option that people can purchase for $5/month.
People can purchase it from any location, but it is intended to primarily serve people in our vicinity who are outside of our service area.

Emily David  (she/her)
Library and Museum Director
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97477
541-726-2235
wheremindsgrow.org<http://wheremindsgrow.org/>
Springfield-Museum.com<http://www.springfield-museum.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D8D32F.2B7EE610]

[SPL_facebook-icon_WEB]<https://www.facebook.com/springfieldpubliclibrary/?ref=sgm>  [SPL_twitter-icon_WEB] <https://twitter.com/wheremindsgrow>   [SPL_instagram-icon_WEB] <https://www.instagram.com/spl_wheremindsgrow/>
Please let me know if you need information provided in another format.
For more information: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html