[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Librarian dead donation link: 12/14/23 update

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:35:40 PST 2023

Tess Milio, the OLA Lobbyist just sent me a new link. Try this link:
https://www.cesystems.tech/campaign/peoplefororegonlibraries

I will try to get this information on the Facebook page in the next couple
of hours. I’m not sure I can still access the website but I will try. I
have asked Tess to update the website, if she can.

When I tested things last week I didn’t get the 404 message.

We’ll keep trying but since I wasn’t getting the error message it’s been a
little hard to figure out what is wrong. Frustrating for all of us.

I’ll send out a message later today when I think everything is fixed. We
appreciate getting the information from you that the links aren’t working.