[Libs-Or] REMINDER: IF Champion Award Nominations Open

Intellectual Freedom Committee ifc.chair at olaweb.org
Fri Feb 3 14:35:51 PST 2023

REMINDER:

*Intellectual Freedom Champion Award 2022** – Nominations Open*

Do you know an Intellectual Freedom Champion?  Intellectual Freedom
Champions can be in any type of library or they might not work in a library
at all.  IF Champions stand up for the principles of intellectual freedom
and help to protect our rights to read and research, help preserve our
access to information, and maintain our privacy.  The award is given in
recognition of the contribution made by an individual, institution, or
group that has actively promoted or defended intellectual freedom in
Oregon.

The Intellectual Freedom Committee of the Oregon Library Association is now
accepting nominations for the next IF Champion Award.  Nominations are due
no later than Monday, February 20, 2023. Presentation venue and date are to
be determined.

The nomination form is available by visiting the Intellectual Freedom
Committee IF Champion web page <http://www.olaweb.org/if-champion>.  If you
have questions about the award or nominations, please contact the chair
<ifc.chair at olaweb.org> of the OLA Intellectual Freedom Committee.

Thank you!

Emily O’Neal, IFC Chair