[Libs-Or] Nominate someone for the OYEA award

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Fri Feb 3 15:06:51 PST 2023

Do you know someone who does amazing work with teens in or at your library? Is there an organization that you work with that goes above and beyond for your teens?

Please consider nominating them for the OYEA Award sponsored by the Oregon Young Adult Network.

Details are below and on our OYAN website<https://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=211>.

WHO*:  An individual, library, organization, program, or initiative that has made a positive and significant contribution to teens in libraries in the state of Oregon may be given the award. Eligibility requirements are as follows:

  1.  The individual, library, or organization shall reside or operate principally in Oregon.
  2.  Only living persons may be considered for the award.
  3.  If a program or initiative is being nominated, it must have occurred within the previous or current year of nomination.
  4.  Nominees don't need to be active members of OYAN

Preference given to candidates who have teen testimonials!

Please let Ian Duncanson or I know if this is something you would like to pursue for someone or an organization you work with and we'll give you an idea of what we need from you.

Mark Richardson - markr at wccls.org
Ian Duncanson - iduncanson at beavertonoregon.gov

Thanks for your time.  Help us honor all the great work being done with teens around the state.

Take care,
Mark Richardson

Mark Richardson
Teen Services Manager
Pronouns: He/Him/His
[cid:f307a281-bdf9-4f9b-b488-b0d112458116]
Cedar Mill Library
1080 NW Saltzman Road

Portland, OR 97229

(503) 644-0043 x 124

Library.CedarMill.org<https://library.cedarmill.org/>

Follow me in the library catalog! CedarMill_MarkR<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1251989147>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CedarMillLibraries/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cedarmilllibrary/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/cedarmilllib/> | Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/user/CedarMillLibrary/> | Podcasts<http://cmclibrary.libsyn.com/>