[Libs-Or] North American Virtual Reference Online Conference (NAVROC) February 21-23- Free Registration!!!

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 8 08:21:58 PST 2023

---Please excuse the cross posting

[cid:image002.png at 01D93B95.5BD03D40]

COVID-19 and other global changes have affected the way libraries interact with their communities, and the way librarians view themselves. As our environment continues to change, we as library workers must adapt to those changes. Join us and other library professionals from across the continent to discuss the ways that virtual reference can help us navigate and thrive in uncertain times.

On behalf of the conference planning committee, I'm pleased to announce that registration for the 2023 North American Virtual Reference Conference is now open. Register now: https://www.navronline.org/

The North American Virtual Reference Online Conference will take place over three half days and will be held virtually February 21-23, 2023. This is a free event, open to all, and will take place through zoom.

If you are unfamiliar with the conference we focus on virtual reference services in both public and academic libraries. Professionals from all over the United States and Canada have submitted proposals.
Please feel free to check out our program schedule and register yourself. It's three half days, but with registration free and being recorded there is no guilt if you can't attend all, you will receive recordings of the programs when you sign up.

Our featured Keynote: "Whole Hearted Libraries: Meeting the Needs of the Community" presented by Michael Stephens<https://www.navronline.org/speakers>.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D93B96.68BBEDA0]

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D93ACE.01709650]