[Libs-Or] Building for Digital Equity Livestream February 16th

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Mon Feb 13 13:50:39 PST 2023

It’s not too late to register for our first Building for Digital Equity (#B4DE) livestream event of the year. This Thursday, Feb. 16, from 2-3 pm CST/3-4 pm ET, ILSR’s Community Broadband Networks Initiative will kick off our Building for Digital Equity series.

The focus will be on two of the hottest topics in broadband right now: mapping and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).

Promising to bring more light than heat, co-host Christopher Mitchell, Community Broadband Networks Initiative Director, will be joined by co-host Kim McKinley, Chief Marketing Officer with UTOPIA Fiber – our sponsor for this year’s series. We are calling this one Building for Digital Equity: Why is Everyone Badgering the FCC?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-for-digital-equity-tickets-530709495387

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1261  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org

ook