[Libs-Or] Weeded Book Club Books!

Lia Adamson ladamson at klamathlibrary.org
Tue Feb 14 14:34:24 PST 2023

Hello!

We are weeding our book club collection (adult fiction/nonfiction, children and teens) and have some titles with 5-10 copies of each. Below are all the titles that we have and are more than happy to send your way! Thanks!

Adult

  *   Sir Gawain and the Green Knight- Armitage, Simon
  *   The Outermost House- Beston, Henry
  *   The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend- Bivald, Katrina
  *   I Heard you Paint Houses- Brandt, Charles
  *   Small Fry- Brennan-Jobs, Lisa
  *   The Aftermath- Brook, Rhidian
  *   The House Girl- Conklin, Tara
  *   Guardians of the Lights- de Wire, Elinor
  *   French Exit- Dewitt, Patrick
  *   Lucy- Feldman, Ellen
  *   My Brilliant Friend- Ferrante, Elena
  *   The Princess Diarist- Fisher, Carrie
  *   Cold Comfort Farm- Gibbons, Stella
  *   The Distance Between Us- Grande, Rena
  *   The Lost City of Z- Grann, David
  *   The Kitchen House- Grissom, Kathleen
  *   The Sweetness of Tears- Haji, Nafisa
  *   Map of the World- Hamilton, Jane
  *   The Maltese Falcon- Hammett, Dashiell
  *   First Man- Hansen, James R.
  *   The Book of Unknown Americans- Henriquez, Cristina
  *   Sisters in Law- Hirshman, Linda
  *   Eating Viet Nam- Holliday, Graham
  *   The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules- Ingelman-Sundberg, Catharina
  *   Never Let Me Go- Ishiguro, Kazuo
  *   Then She Was Gone- Jewell, Lisa
  *   News of the World- Jiles, Paulette
  *   The Curiosity- Kiernan, Stephen
  *   The Hummingbird- Kiernan, Stephen
  *   Crazy Rich Asians- Kwan, Kevin
  *   Endurance- Lansing, Alfred
  *   Caging Skies- Leunens, Christine
  *   Red Sparrow- Matthews, Jason
  *   I'll Be Gone in the Dark- McNamara, Michelle
  *   The Crucible- Miller, Arthur
  *   Neither Wolf Nor Dog- Nerburn, Kent
  *   Twelve Years a Slave- Northup, Solomon
  *   Where the Crawdads Sing- Owens, Delia
  *   True Grit- Portis, Charles
  *   Serena- Rash, Ron
  *   Such a Fun Age- Reid, Kiley
  *   The Silent Girls- Rickstad, Eric
  *   32 Yolks- Ripert, Eric
  *   The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane- See, Lisa
  *   Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey Through his Son's Addiction- Sheff, David
  *   Pandora's Toolbox: The Hopes and Hazards of Climate Intervention- Smith, Wake
  *   Black Klansman: A memoir- Stallworth, Ron
  *   Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson's Lost Pacific Empire: A story of wealth, ambition, and survival- Stark, Peter
  *   The Space Between Us- Umrigar, Thrity
  *   The Wife- Wolitzer, Meg
  *   Walking the Nile- Wood, Levison
  *   The Invention of Nature- Wulf, Andrea
  *   The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry- Zevin, Gabrielle
  *   Red Clocks- Zumas, Leni

Youth

  *   Book Scavenger- Bertman, Jennifer, Chambliss
  *   Firegirl- Abbot, Tony
  *   Young Cam Jensen and the Library Mystery- Adler, David A
  *   P.S. I love You- Ahern, Cecelia
  *   Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda- Albertalli, Becky
  *   Red Queen- Aveyard, Victoria
  *   Six of Crows- Bardugo, Leigh
  *   The Goblin Wood- Bell, Hilari
  *   The World According to Humphrey- Birney, Betty G.
  *   The Shakespeare Stealer- Blackwood, Gary
  *   Bad Kitty Gets a Bath- Bruel, Nick
  *   Night Gate: Gateway Trilogy- Carmody, Isobelle
  *   Al Capone Does my Shirts- Choldenko, Gennifer
  *   Jurassic Park- Crichton, Michael
  *   What a Trip, Amber Brown- Danziger, Paula
  *   The Maze Runner- Dashner, James
  *   A Gift of Magic- Duncan, Lois
  *   City of Ember- DuPrau, Jeanne
  *   Snowed in With Grandmother Silk- Fenner, Carol
  *   The Ruins of Gorlan- Flanagan, John
  *   Jumper- Gould, Steven
  *   The Fault in our Stars- Green, John
  *   Looking for Alaska- Green, John
  *   Marley: Farm Dog- Hill, Susan
  *   Stuart Little: Stuart at the Library- Hill, Susan
  *   Stormbreaker: An Alex Rider Adventure- Horowitz, Anthony
  *   Nature Girl- Kelley, Jane
  *   Horrible Harry and the Green Slime- Kline, Suzy
  *   Piratica- Lee, Tanith
  *   A Hare-Raising Tail- Levy, Elizabeth
  *   Bliss- Littlewood, Kathryn
  *   Rules- Lord, Cynthia
  *   The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things- Mackler, Carolyn
  *   Just Dance- MacLachlan, Patricia
  *   Magic Treehouse: Dinosaurs Before Dark- Mary Pope Osborne
  *   Delirium- Oliver, Lauren
  *   Annie and Simon- O'Neill, Catharine
  *   Alanna: The First Adventure- Pierce, Tamora
  *   The Red Pencil- Pinkney, Andrea Davis
  *   Holes- Sachar, Louis
  *   Magyk- Sage, Angie
  *   It's Kind of a Funny Story- Vizzini, Ned
  *   Uglies- Westerfeld, Scott
  *   Mouse and Mole: Fine Feathered Friends- Yee, Wong Herbert

Best,

Lia Adamson (she/her) what's a pronoun?<https://pronouns.org/>
Library Assistant- Adult Services
Klamath County Library Service District