[Libs-Or] Library Asst. II - Outreach position, 30 hrs. w benefits

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Jan 11 17:05:15 PST 2023

Newberg Public Library is hiring - come join our amazing team! This new position is a great fit for someone with strong marketing and customer service skills. Our city also has excellent benefits; check out the job description below:

Part-time Library Assistant II - Outreach: 30 hrs/week, benefits eligible*

$2,092.13 - $2,678 Monthly

This position is primarily responsible for communicating with residents about library services and programs through a variety of outlets. It is secondarily responsible for providing reference assistance to library patrons. Strong public relations, marketing, graphic design, technology, and customer service skills are required.

*The City of Newberg offers employees regularly working 30 hours per week, medical, dental and vision benefits paid 100% by the employer.  Vacation, sick leave and holiday benefits are dependent on full-time equivalency and may be governed by a Collective Bargaining agreement depending on the recruitment.

CLOSES February 1, 2023

Apply here:

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon/jobs/3869657/part-time-library-assistant-ii-outreach-30-hours-per-week-benefit-eligible?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Questions? I'm happy to talk to you.