[Libs-Or] Temporary - Correction Library Coordinator (Salem) position

Katrina Lujan katrina.mw.lujan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 05:43:42 PST 2023

The Oregon Department of Corrections is hiring!

We have a temporary opening for a Legal and Library Coordinator at our ODOC
Headquarters in Salem, Oregon! This is a temporary assignment estimated to
last 6 months with the possibility of an extension. This temporary opening
is available to external candidates as well as current employees. If you
are a current ODOC employee, you MUST receive your supervisor’s
authorization to apply.

The Oregon Department of Corrections (ODOC) seeks to employ career-oriented
candidates and offers employment opportunities in a wide variety of
challenging occupations. ODOC’s mission is to promote public safety by
holding offenders accountable for their actions and reducing the risk of
future criminal behavior.

This position is represented by American Federations of State, County, and
Municipal Employees (AFSCME). This position may be eligible for Police &
Fire (P&F) benefits through Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), as
defined by statute.

Apply using Workday :
https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Correction-Library-Coordinator--Salem--Temp-Opportunity_REQ-117251

Any questions about the position, I'm happy to chat.

Best,

*Katrina Lujan (she/her)*

Library Coordinator

Correctional Services Division | PBS Legal and Library Services

Oregon Department of Corrections
Coffee Creek Correctional Facility

Phone: (503) 570-6783