[Libs-Or] Unpacking Discussion Issues a Challenge!

Anna Skinner factwrangler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:44:09 PST 2023

Bryan Stevenson:

"You can be very progressive, you can be very educated, and you can still
be complicit in the kind of microaggression that takes place
when you look at people through this lens of racial difference. So we all
have a lot to learn. I don’t think that we should expect to make
progress on these issues without bumping into one another, without making
mistakes. We just have to have the humility and the patience
and the courage to work through that. What I don’t think we should do is
just retreat because we don’t know exactly where all the landmines are."

Best,
Anna

--
Anna Skinner