[Libs-Or] Unpacking Discussion Issues a Challenge!

Brittany Young young.brittanyj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:22:19 PST 2023

Thank you for sharing this, Anna.  Not only the quote, but introducing
Bryan Stevenson to us. As a law librarian, I appreciate this doubly because
Bryan is a social justice lawyer!

--
Thank you,

*Brittany Young*

*“She, Her, Hers” (Why do pronouns matter?)
<https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/>Law Librarian/Program
Supervisor*
*Vice-President/President-Elect, 2022-2023, Oregon Library Association
<https://www.olaweb.org/>*
---
Lane County Law Library
<https://www.lanecounty.org/cms/one.aspx?pageId=4081120>