[Libs-Or] Contract Project: Build Repository of Homelessness Resources

Kathleen Conte kconte at pdx.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:12:26 PDT 2023

Dear All,
The Homelessness Research and Action Collaboration at Portland State
University is working with the Joint Office of Homeless Services to build a
searchable repository of research and resources related to homelessness. We
are looking for a cataloguing librarian to help us develop the tagging
structure. Ideally, this person would have experiences building websites
and could help us with the actual construction. This would be a contract
position.
Please send me an email if you're interested.
Many thanks
Kathleen

--
*Kathleen P Conte, PhD (she/her)*
Senior Research Associate

*I acknowledge and honor the traditional custodians of the lands where I
work and live. In Portland, they are the Multnomah, Wasco, Cowlitz,
Kathlamet, Clackamas, and many other bands of the Chinook peoples. **I pay
my respects to those who have cared and continue to care for Country.*