[Libs-Or] North Plains Public Library PT Openings

Robin Doughty rdoughty at wccls.org
Wed Mar 22 09:31:54 PDT 2023

Hello,

Please share this opportunity to work Saturdays in this beautiful & growing, yet rural, community. Saturdays are the quietest day at our small library so our Saturday staff work some hours alone. On July 1, this position will have a COLA increase and may have an additional market rate wage increase. We are currently piloting weekend differential pay for all scheduled, public-facing work through June 30, 2023 and hope to offer this going forward. https://www.northplains.org/library/page/library-assistant-i

Warm regards,

Robin Doughty │Director
North Plains Public Library
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
www.northplains.org/library<http://www.northplains.org/library> │503.647.5051
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D95CA1.2325A520]

NOTICE: This e-mail is a public record of the City of North Plains, Oregon, and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.