[Libs-Or] Molalla Library Job Opening - Programming and Outreach Librarian

Diana Hadley dhadley at lincc.org
Mon May 1 16:32:58 PDT 2023

The Molalla Public Library has an opening for a Programming and Outreach
Librarian
<https://www.cityofmolalla.com/hr/page/programming-and-outreach-librarian>
with an emphasis on teens and adults. You will be involved in adult and
teen programming and crafts, social media, our new bookmobile, and have
opportunities in collection development, outreach, and programming with
a generous budget. Our programming team is creative, collaborative, and
work together to cohesively. Molalla is a growing community located
approximately 40 minutes southeast of Portland. Salary starts at $51,143
yearly with a generous benefits package.

--
Diana L. Hadley
Library Director

503.759.0250