[Libs-Or] Congratulations to ALA Libraries Transforming Communities grant winners!

CORNELISEN Wendy * SLO Wendy.CORNELISEN at slo.oregon.gov
Wed May 17 12:29:39 PDT 2023

Please join me in congratulating the 4 libraries in Oregon that have received funding from Round 1 of the Libraries Transforming Communities: Accessible Small and Rural Communities grants from the American Library Association. This initiative is a partnership with the Association for Rural & Small Libraries, and is focused on increasing the accessibility of facilities, services and programs to better serve people with disabilities.

  *   Dora Public Library in Myrtle Point
  *   Lyons Public Library
  *   North Bend Public Library
  *   North Plains Library

Thank you for your leadership and continued commitment to making sure your library serves all the people in your community.

(and if other public, academic, or school libraries with a legal service area of 25,000 or less are interested, Round 2 applications will open in Fall 2023<https://www.ala.org/tools/librariestransform/libraries-transforming-communities/access>.)

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Cornelisen (she, her, hers)
State Librarian
State Library of Oregon
wendy.cornelisen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:wendy.cornelisen at slo.oregon.gov>
Office: 503-378-4367| Mobile 971-375-3992
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[Title: State Library of Oregon]