[Libs-Or] Access to physical copies of Oregonian discontinued in certain areas?

Angela Arena aarena at co.tillamook.or.us
Tue Oct 3 13:23:45 PDT 2023

Tillamook County received this letter today. It is dated 9/12/2023. This seems like better news. Four days is better than none. Hoping other rural systems have gotten the same letter. We’ve reached out to our local carrier for confirmation but have not heard back from them.

[cid:image001.png at 01D9F5FA.73127980]
Angela Arena  |  Main Branch Manager
TILLAMOOK COUNTY  |  Library
1716 3rd Street
Tillamook, OR 97141
Phone  (503) 842-4792 x1760
Mobile  (503) 333-1820
aarena at co.tillamook.or.us

This e-mail is a public record of Tillamook County and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.