[Libs-Or] Job Opening - Hillsboro Public Library

Courtney Gill Courtney.Gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Thu Oct 5 19:25:30 PDT 2023

Hello!

We are very excited to share Hillsboro Public Library is recruiting for a Student Success Librarian! As a Student Success Librarian, you will play a crucial role in bridging the partnership between Hillsboro Public Library and the Hillsboro School District (HSD.) This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with educators, students, parents, and school administrators to ensure that Hillsboro students have access to the best possible resources and support for their success. If you're passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives and are creative, outgoing, and adaptable, we want you on our team. The recruitment closes at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 15th. For more information, please click here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/4207784/student-success-librarian?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

Please reach out with any questions.

Thank you,

Courtney Gill | she/her<https://pronouns.org/> | Library Supervisor - Recruitment & Pathways
City of Hillsboro | Hillsboro Public Library
503-615-6506 (office) | 503-403-8752 (cell)
Hillsboro-Oregon.gov<http://hillsboro-oregon.gov/> | Engage with Us<https://engage.hillsboro-oregon.gov/> | Social Media<https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/our-city/news-announcements/social-media-feeds-videos>
A member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services | WCCLS<http://www.wccls.org/>