[Libs-Or] (no subject)

Melissa Schaefer melissa.schaefer.pdx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:35:11 PDT 2023

Hello,
I am a MLIS student and just left a media/library assistant job in my
neighborhood's school district to work at a public library on the other
side of town. I am conducting a survey about the teaching load of
elementary school librarians. My primary intent is to use the data for
advocacy in my school district and to share it with our superintendent. Are
you able to share this survey with the list-serve?
Thanks,
Melissa Schaefer
Hello folks!
I am researching the teaching load of elementary school librarians. If you
have a moment to fill out this 10 question multiple choice survey by *noon
on Friday, October 13th*, please do so. Feel free to share it as well.
https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSeECyfuyxv.../viewform...
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeECyfuyxv-LLcIIApTKudCMmbtyAFN_0PKewhf7OE2zzzLLA/viewform?usp=sf_link&fbclid=IwAR0V1K5y0nI2BKF5B8-hlirIsh9dOLI0y8iFLi6sM-ItbG7grUOAGjyoDYQ>
Thank you!
Melissa