[Libs-Or] SSD wants to sponsor your session for the 2024 OLA Conference - Call for Session & Pre-Conference Proposals

SSD President ssd at olaweb.org
Thu Oct 12 16:29:29 PDT 2023

Hello brilliant library community,

    Do you have a topic to share at the 2024 OLA Conference that would
appeal to all library staff (not just capital L librarians and directors)?

      SSD is ready to hear your idea and give it our stamp of approval!

*Why do you want SSD to sponsor your session?*

   - We have MONEY (we can help you with travel, accommodations, meals)
   - Having a unit sponsor increases your chances of being selected
   - It helps attendees decide if they are part of the intended audience

Simply send us an email at ssd at olaweb.org and start the conversation.

Yours,
Rinny
SSD Chair