[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Adjunct Librarian, Clark College Libraries

Anastasi, Kathryn KAnastasi at clark.edu
Thu Oct 19 11:51:56 PDT 2023

Adjunct Librarian, Clark College Libraries

  *   For the 2023-2024 academic year, with the possibility to continue through the summer
  *   6 hours per week with the possibility of more hours, at $85.48/hour

Come join our awesome team at Clark College Libraries in Vancouver, Washington! Your primary responsibilities will be in-person and virtual reference. Based on your interest and experience, you may also teach information literacy instruction sessions and support ongoing projects such as: collection development, outcomes assessment, LibGuide management, and our equity-focused library strategic plan. Some remote work and flexible scheduling is possible.

If you have questions or are interested in the position, please contact Librarian Katy Anastasi (kanastasi at clark.edu<mailto:kanastasi at clark.edu>) with a short statement of your interest and a copy of your resume/CV. A Master's degree in library or information science from an ALA-accredited graduate school or equivalent is required.

Katy Anastasi (she/her)
Reference & Instruction Librarian
Faculty Librarian Division Chair
Clark College