[Libs-Or] Self-Directed Activities- possible OLA conference panel?

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Mon Oct 23 10:32:37 PDT 2023

Hello all,
We love Self-Directed Activities for all ages at our library- if you do too, would you consider joining us in a OLA Conference proposal for All-Ages Self-Directed Activities (better title to come)?

The State Library of Oregon defines Self-Directed Activities as:
"Self-directed activities are program-like activities the library produces that do not necessitate direct staff interaction with patrons in real time."

If you are interested please email me at korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov<mailto:korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov> and let me know the size of your library service area, the self-directed activity/activities you would like to talk about, and the ages you are targeting with the activity.

Please email me by end of day October 29.

Thank you, Korie

Korie Jones Buerkle, MLS
Library Director
City of Newberg