[Libs-Or] Job Posting - Senior Librarian - Community Engagement, Beaverton City Library

Victoria Campbell vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov
Mon Oct 23 12:19:31 PDT 2023

Hello

We have posted our Community Engagement Senior Librarian position.

Are you excited to join a dynamic library team to provide leadership?

Beaverton City Library is looking for a Senior Librarian to join our Community Engagement team and provide leadership within the team and the library, as well as in at least two of the CE team's three focus areas: outreach, early literacy, and library collections.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/4234516/senior-librarian-community-engagement

Closes: Sunday, October 29

Please share.

Questions?
Victoria Campbell
Community Engagement Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
503-526-2599 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
You Tube<https://www.youtube.com/c/BeavertonCityLibrary> || Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/beavertonlib/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BeavertonCityLibrary> @beavertonlib
Work days: Monday - Friday, remote Wednesday AM