[Libs-Or] Mobile Beacon block/allow?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Fri Sep 22 10:43:57 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

I've reached out to Mobile Beacon, but I'm curious if anyone else has encountered this. We haven't been able to block/allow data for our Mobile Beacon hotspots for about a month; when I click on the link I'm accustomed to using, I get a page saying that block/allow is currently not available but will return in September. Anyone else run into this?

 [1529519400927_PastedImage]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1251  |  E: kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org